Back To Kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

17 miles, but who said he was obeying any traffic rules? We bypassed LaGrange
and went though Buckner, I never said it was a safe ride. We had to fly because
the shop was closing and it was our last chance at some air on a holiday weekend.
We made it just as Glenn was closing the doors! What a GREAT weekend!

Only thing what I have been doing is just more practice and exercise. :wink:

How many times are you diving or exercising a fin kick per week?

Actually, I used to exercise a fin kicking three times a week. It is about 1000 meter fin kicking and 400 meter swimming each time at the gym. It has helped me a lot to prevent a cramp in the leg and strength my stamina.

It has been 8 months since my last dive at BS, so I intended to check out every point as much as possible. I admit that there was some rush when I dove with Jim. But, as I recall, we did a buddy and air check regularly during a maneuver.

As I mentioned before, Jim’s skill was a great based on his number of logs. Now I can understand why. Jim was a former competitive swimmer!!! He looked enjoying water very much. I am sure Jim will be much quicker and more skilled pretty soon.

John, I am sure you will be better than me on a kicking soon.

I used to refill an air at the Paradise Scuba Shop where Chris recommended when I went to the Joe's. They know Chris and are a nice folks to talk with. I only have a positive feedback. Maybe, Chris must be a big guy in KY area, so I was well treated. :wink:

Land Locked:
17 miles, but who said he was obeying any traffic rules? We bypassed LaGrange
and went though Buckner, I never said it was a safe ride. We had to fly because
the shop was closing and it was our last chance at some air on a holiday weekend.
We made it just as Glenn was closing the doors! What a GREAT weekend!

Ok so I know I have made it in 15 without really trying. Gotta go by the prison or LaGrange will eat eat a lot of time.

Really hope we can have another weekend like that this year. If not at Joe's someplace. I miss you guys.:mooner:

crpntr133:
It's all rumor. At the "old" house we would have had about a five minute drive. If all else fails we could drive the 20-30 minutes and stay at LandLocks. :D Orrrr, diverat, lives close to Joe's.

I was closer than Sexton, but I'm not sure where he went to. I've got a big back yard and working on getting the pool table in the basement! A couple of you could even sleep in the boys fort out back. The piranhagils won't be able to touch you there!!

K2 (Diveratt)

Hey there is K2, good to see you!!

I think we need to have 2 kpp get togethers. One JP can have the party and the other Kenny can have. :D I promise I won't dance on the pool table guys. :D If we want to keep the party outside I can bring the "cabana" (ezup).

Does that make you a "Cabana boy"??? :D

Diveratt:
I was closer than Sexton, but I'm not sure where he went to.
K2 (Diveratt)

I'm allmost your next door neighbor now but I'm about 5 blocks closer to Joe's! :tongue:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Does that make you a "Cabana boy"??? :D

I guess it does. It even has sides.

I think John moved since I knew where he lived. :D

I think Kenny should have the first party to John time to get settled in. :coffee:
Chris you can have the third one.:11:

Wow....

Wally is a party planner... :wink: We will bring a firewood and beer.... :)

Back
Top Bottom