Backroll entry and finning up onto boat - any tips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, how much would I be glad to be humiliated and be leaving in your place!

Enjoy your vacation and don't forget to post a report!

Neve

You won't be humiliated. You'll wow them with your new found prowess. Have a great trip!

Regards

on that boat!! Just take a look at those twin ladders mounted on the back of the boat!! If that doesn't work you could always do one of those Navy seal boardings you see in the movies. You hold your arm up like a hook and the boat comes by at high speed and they snag your arm with a loop and pull you into the boat.

Have a blast my friend!!

Instead of being worried...accept the fact that you will likely make something of an ass out of yourself. I am not a small girl and I have been climbing in and out of boats for Waterskiing for years. I have never had a graceful entry and I always end up a little more banged up than I would care to be. But, everyone understands and its really not a big deal. Just laugh it off and embrace your inner manete :wink:

I am small, and I still make an ass of myself frequently. Don't worry about it. Other people will also be making asses of themselves, and the nice people (most divers, in my experience) will help you out.

Have a great trip!

Zept

Back
Top Bottom