Bad buddies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am beginning to think that I maybe shouldn't have read this thread. On Friday I will be in Nassau and will be diving with Stuart Coves for a 2 tank afternoon dive. I will be there by myself (I will be meeting up with my friends on Saturday to go on the Aquacat, but on Friday its just me.) so I will get and I will be an insta-buddy.

Hopefully, everything will workout great (good comms prior to jumping in) and we will have some amazing (and well planned) dives.

We'll be getting there on Friday and diving on Saturday. Missed it by thaaaaat much.

And this doesn't apply only to diving, but in general...

Amen. How I wish.

on Saturday to go on the Aquacat,

I'm jealous. Hope you have as good of weather as we did in late August!

I am beginning to think that I maybe shouldn't have read this thread. On Friday I will be in Nassau and will be diving with Stuart Coves for a 2 tank afternoon dive. I will be there by myself (

Did you read the pony thread?

What condition were the reefs in (fish life)?

I'm not sure that I am the best person to make that judgment since my experience with reefs is far shorter than most on here but never once came up from a dive disappointed.

Holy crap. I can not believe my eyes. I would not have dove with the OP or any of the others he described. I would have gone alone.

Holy crap. I can not believe my eyes. I would not have dove with the OP or any of the others he described. I would have gone alone.

Sometimes it takes direct mentorship to CREATE good dive buddies. If you do it often enough, you can build a cadre of good buddies locally. Doesn't work so well in far off destinations though.

Sometimes it takes direct mentorship to CREATE good dive buddies. If you do it often enough, you can build a cadre of good buddies locally. Doesn't work so well in far off destinations though.
True.

Back
Top Bottom