Bali Honeymoon May-June 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive with Two Fish at Nusa Lembongan. They go almost everyday when the currents are right to Manta Point or Manta Bay and Crystal Bay. The other dives off Nusa Penida are lovely--great coral and lots of pretty fish (I like pretty fish). The currents can get strong, try not to go when there's a full or new moon. I love Lembongan. They are getting some great restaurants. The "villas" at Two Fish are adequate, not luxury, but they are OK. There are other places to stay, too.

My experience with the guides at Two Fish is that they are very good at finding things and are safety conscious. I really don't like strong currents and have at times held hands with the guide (I'm getting better at strong currents).

Thanks so much to everyone for your replies!!! Neither of us have been to this part of the world on vacation so your feedback is great! I've been to Tonga on a military humanitarian aid mission but that's about the extent of my experience.

Watch this video:

Dustin Adamson briefly describes Tulamben in the Northeast of Bali and shows some underwater scenery & critters you might see there in easy diving from the beach. Wading over those rounded volcano rocks could be a bit tricky though. At the end of the video it shows what you would see at Manta Point in Nusa Penida, a smaller island to the southeast of Bali. These 2 dive locations, Tulamben & Nusa Penida, are the places you don’t want to miss.

Happy honeymooning in “Island of the Gods”

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom