Bali in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terryb

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hey there all,

I am planning on being in SE Asia for the last week of Feb to end of March. When would be the best time to dive with Crystal Divers in Bali? I'm hoping to see some Mantas, whalesharks and/or Mola Mola :eyebrow:

I appreciate your help
Cheers,:coffee:

You'll still get mantas at Manta Point, but unfortunately you'd be well past mola season, unless you were very lucky...and bali isn't a place where you're going to see whale sharks. Still Bali has a lot to offer, particularly macro opportunities, and I'm sure you'll want to get out to Tulamben to dive the Liberty

If you consider the weather, doing Bali at the end of your trip will move you further away from the rainy season there.

We get occasional Whaleshark sightings at Tulamben, but nothing that could be referred to as guaranteed, Manta are all year around, and we were seeing Mola in February this year as the water temperature has been so cold.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the info. To bad we'll have to pass on the Mola Mola, unless we are extremely lucky. When is the rainy season in Bali and is it like the rainy season weather you would see in Sipadan? Mantas are a go though, love to see good numbers of these magnificent animals.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom