Bali - Recommended Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bali1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We will be in Bali next Summer and have allocated 4 days for diving. We will be staying in Sanur and I am looking for opinions on which dive shop to use. I have not been here in 20 years and a lot has changed.

We plan on diving the usual sites around Bali.

If your going to spend all your time at Sanur and doing your diving from there I can recommend "all 4 diving", they run the Mermaid liveaboards and they run a tight ship.
Either that of Two Fish divers, they now have a location on Sanur.
Get out to Nusa Lembongan on your dives ( a 45min boat ride) and up to Tulamben ( a 3 hr drive) for the best diving off Bali.

If you can change your acomodation consider staying On Lembongan...that way you will be first on the dive sites...they get extremely busy in summer time and can be very currenty....far better with fewer divers around you. Likewise consider staying in the Tulamben area ...it's an extremely long day trip and the traffic can be heavy.

Having said that the diving in Bali and around is wonderful.

I've used Crystal Divers who are based in Sanur and they were very good. As Tippy mentioned if you can base yourself when diving at either Amed, Tulamben or Lembongan you will have a much better experience. Travelling to the dive sites from Sanur is a bit of a cow. Half the day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom