Bashing Each other, It is not necessary. I seem to have done it then I apologize.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beachdivequeenbelam:
Thank you for being a follower of a group. It is so nice that you posted what you did without any regard to my feelings. You have 16 posts and I doubt you could have read everything I posted. Oh I forgot I am a "troll" so I guess I have no feelings and I am not a human being. SO go ahead and make your statements without facts to back them up.

You have a very nice day and go see how many other people you can be soo helpful too.

Thanks for your opinion.
And the Train Wreck continues....

But thanks for your Opinion <snicker>

JeffG:
And the Train Wreck continues....

But thanks for your Opinion <snicker>

I am sorry I have changed how I was talking to people and some people just always want to jump on the band wagon. If you meet me in person, without having talked to be here, you would love me. I have been told I am great person to hang around. I don't judge people and I put people at ease but maybe I don't know anything and all those hundreds of people are lying to me. ANyway the cookie crumbles, I am still a human being and I deserve to be treated a little better.

beachdivequeenbelam:
ANyway the cookie crumbles, I am still a human being and I deserve to be treated a little better.
Respect need to be earned...If it was given away for free....well...thats what it would be worth. Being polite is another matter altogether....and hmmmmm...and you have been a snide as the people making comments.

Grin and bear it....You made your bed, sleep in it...blah blah blah... Must be another 3 or 4 cheap lines to cover this thread.

Tough,Tough - Crowd here tonight folks... Everybody's waiting their turn to take a whack. Seems to have taken on a life of it's own....

mikswi:
Tough,Tough - Crowd here tonight folks... Everybody's waiting their turn to take a whack. Seems to have taken on a life of it's own....
Actually....Its closer to Internet "Whack-A-Mole"....just keeps popping back up giving another chance to give a Whack:wink:

JeffG:
Actually....Its closer to Internet "Whack-A-Mole"....just keeps popping back up giving another chance to give a Whack:wink:
LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom