Battery Pack Replace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Intovatec 14-750117 and I need the battery pack replaced. I bought it last October. Last week I went diving with it and it would not come on. Thought it was just dead batteries but when I open the light, the batteries had leaked and corroded the battery pack and it fell apart. I was looking into how to get a new pack instead of buying a new light.

If you got it new last october, and its a battery failure, I'd try to get a replacement under warrantee (assuming it wasn't water damage/user error that caused the leak). Corrosion in the light may require more attention and cleaning than simply getting hold of a new battery.

I can't find the model number you're referring to, but most of the intova torches I can find seem to run on fairly standard and easy to find battery packs.

Where can I get the pack? I am in Okinawa Japan and the dive lockers don't carry them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom