bauer safety valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isekuli

Reaction score
Hello everyone.I got all three stage safety valves removed from compressor and I wonder If anybody can help Me out how to test them.All valves has been dismantled and cleaned/checked..looks to Me in excellent condition.now I just need to calibrate them...I know that valves should not be calibrate by myself....but got tools and good willl.thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Attachments

• P4170039.JPG
    P4170039.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 269
Each valve should have the set pressure embossed on it or it should be labeled. You need to hook them up to a regulated source of air with a gauge between the regulator and safety with some type of relief to vent the pressure after your adjustment.

Craig

thanks Craig.that's exact what I do...I set first one on 126 psi(1st stage).so if I submerged it into water bubble build up on 124 psi....if that's o.k. I'm fine...or to make Hydro pressure test??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom