Bbp???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I was there tonight and sure enough the line I just ran was cut and I tell you it has nothing to do with the the other rebreather guys, I know them and I know what they are all about. So that is 4 rebreathers looking out for BBP. We were doing some skills with students tonight just to find out the line missing just what we needed to scare them. The line is an aid for new students.

BTW the ball of line someone left to show off is now coming untied and is becoming danagerous mess.

It is really a shame that someone has to ruin it for others. I may head out there tomorrow night for a dive

I didn't see any destruction just a few moved lines here and there. This kind of stuff happens all the time on wrecks were divers are always trying to improve the line over the last divers lay out. Try diving with out it and develope your compass skill if you have any.

adrisen:
Jurrasic I find your story hard to digest. I do recall your story about threating to cut the lines for many days becasue you put it there at one point and that BBp was becomming a dumping site.

I don't buy it either. Either she did what she said she would do or she's a troll. Either way, her credibility is shot.

Hi All,

A buddy and I dove there Thursday. Looks like someone has installed some orange plastic line down to a depth of about 70' in and around the toy boat and so forth. Still, no what it was at the beginning of the season. If anyone does know who is messing with the lines, perhaps a kind word on behalf of the Ontario diving community to stop their actions would be appropriate?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom