Bbp???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You really are quite the troll, aren't you, Jurassic diver? You have no consistency in your ideas or arguments, and consistently bait whomever you're talking with. I don't know if you can dive worth a damn, but you are certainly a waste of time here.

Ritchard:
You really are quite the troll, aren't you, Jurassic diver? You have no consistency in your ideas or arguments, and consistently bait whomever you're talking with. I don't know if you can dive worth a damn, but you are certainly a waste of time here.
I certainly agree with you there Ritchard! and for JD, the kick in the kidney stone did'nt hurt at all..Anyways if the line ever gets laid down again I hope it gets left alone this time...SIMCOEDIVER

I was at BBP on Friday morning and it seems now some diver has cut the thin red line that was put in place. I wonder if this senario will ever end and if laying out any good line in the future would be just a waste of time. STOP CUTTING THE LINE WHO EVER YOU ARE.

JD

Buddy and I went to BBP yesterday and did some line repair work. We were followed by another diver who completed the job, running some more new line, and tightening up all the loose stuff. It is in good shape now, but a new project must be undertaken to tidy up all the old cut and abandoned line.

To whomever is cutting lines, here is an encouragement to cut it out. You are endangering the divers who rely on those lines (right or wrong). It is a small community and we will figure out who you are.

Ritchard,

Thank you for your work! I'm sure it will be appreciated by all.

Hopefully the person messing with the lines will take the hint.

I was out there this weekend as well playing tour guide for three divers unfamiliar with the area, and had nearly forgotten about the whole line-cutting fiasco.

I wish there was something we could do about this culprit!

Wonder if it's JurrasicDiver himself? After all, he keeps taunting the other members here to go replace the line themselves, and when they do, the new lines keep getting cut too...

Back
Top Bottom