Bbq Invite!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody bringing a coffee pot?

Rockin - hey, I checked into the limo and was sent this pic:

the limo

simbrooks:
I believe that DSW has doormen prepared on the stairs to only allow SB BBQ divers into the water. Once we have filled the spring, it will be a one in, one out system. Once we have each completed two dives each there will be a lottery of those others who have come to the park to see who will be allowed to enter the water. I think this is only fair!

A whole class of OW students will have to wait a while i believe at the top of the stairs for enough of us to exit!! We cannot have untrained divers spoiling the viz for the distinguished guests that are coming to this event.

I have also heard that a limo has been arranged to drive us back to the "campsite" area (which is currently being turned into a luxury hotel before tomorrow for us) for our SI's, there will be complimentary food and drinks all day from the silver service staff around our accomodations. There will be a massuese on hand any time any of us get leg cramps or just need a little rub down, and also on hand caddy's to come into the water to carry our gear to prevent us having to lift such a weight without water support. These things are all compliments of the Ginnie staff following our previous altrication about prices - it was the least they could do! :wink:

CBulla:
Rockin - hey, I checked into the limo and was sent this pic:

the limo
Swwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt, that is one tricked out barrow!! Thanks DSW for getting Ginnie to agree to such luxury!!!

Yeah well, I had to make a few people disappear in order to get the stretch. They should turn up down river next week with socks stuffed in their mouths. Did u see the floorboards? Silk, lined with silver thread. Hey, I go all out!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
And we know that when we need his help on something, HE'S THERE FOR US!!!
Thanks Adder. Also sorry to see OPEC is keeping you away. :p
Maybe next trip?

That's the plan! By saving money this time I can be more able to justify the expense next time. I believe you mentioned August somewhere back there, and that would work well. I could justify it as my birthday outing since I was born in August.

Maybe we could go to Blue Spring, assuming the otter is gone! :D

adder70:
Maybe we could go to Blue Spring, assuming the otter is gone! :D

Well, since they've confirmed it was rabid, I'm certain that at least "some" of it is gone.

Now, rounding up everything that came in contact with it is the chore.

**Wondering if guppies have ever been known to carry rabies... I'm certain that Pirahna are just Rabid Bream**

Not sure what pic you were supposed to be posting, but that "limo" looked more like my daughters "ol' hoopdie!"
Needs a 19" wheel, some neon 'round the ground effects, a huge spoiler on the back crafted from aircraft aluminum, and the drivers seat must recline to a 80 degree angle.

Rabid otters,... seems like a marketing ploy to me! Like the vicious boat sinking manatees! If I didn't know better, I'd say somebody just didn't like Florida wildlife.
did u hear about the guy that went missing in Miami? They found his mauled body and his camera! When they developed the film it had a firsthand account of another fatal Nauga attack! To think they still prefer hunting in packs in grocery store parking lots rather than from trees in the park as National Geographic says they're supposed to.
I gues they take the choice of easy meals over the long stalks. After they attack the shopper, they take the food bags, too!

Well, since it won't link... see the attachment

Would you people STOP jumping ahead of things!
Unfortunately, the photograph previously posted of the DSW Custom Limousine, WAS in fact a HOOPTIE!!!
CBulla was in fact viewing the BASIC, NOT the DELUXE model DSW limousine. IN fact we have been provided with a DSW Mark-3 Compact sport limo. More of a comfort machine rather than an oversized bully barge. This latest of technological wonders even has a revolving bar to entertain guests up to 100 in quantity, before rolling out the retractable sun-shade (as seen on tv, not available in stores).
Here is the CORRECT photograph! Next time ASK FIRST so ya knows which pic ta post, ya idjit!

:crafty:

O....K....

Even tho I'm long time friends with DSW, I HAVE to say: "THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT!!!!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom