BCD Manufactures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron Brandt:
Does anybody know of any BCD manufactures?

Yes,the people that actually make them and lable them for various companies.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Ron

One that I am aware of and that has been discussed quite a lot on this board is Triple-L. Their manufacturing is done in Vietnam and their quality appears to be excellent.

Sirto:
One that I am aware of and that has been discussed quite a lot on this board is Triple-L. Their manufacturing is done in Vietnam and their quality appears to be excellent.

Amer-Sea. Excellent workman ship. Does work for Dive Rite if I'm not mistaken and used to do (possibly still does) for Zeagle. Distributed through HughCo. Mike is the main guy down there. He's a very sincere person and dedicated to customer satisfaction. BTW - they used by known as DuraPro but naming got confusing with thier bag line - DuraBag. So they changed both names.

cortez:
Amer-Sea. Excellent workman ship. Does work for Dive Rite if I'm not mistaken and used to do (possibly still does) for Zeagle. Distributed through HughCo. Mike is the main guy down there. He's a very sincere person and dedicated to customer satisfaction. BTW - they used by known as DuraPro but naming got confusing with thier bag line - DuraBag. So they changed both names.

I had checked out Amer-Sea prior to posting and did not think thats what I was looking for. Triple-L is getting closer.
Any others?

Thanks
Ron

Ummm... I second the AmerSea, they manufacture on site & you couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to work with.
If you're looking for out of country, check with Scuba Max.
http://www.escubamax.com
Use the phone or fax, I don't think they're up to speed with email yet.

Ron Brandt:
Does anybody know of any BCD manufactures?

Yes,the people that actually make them and lable them for various companies.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Ron

Ron,

Try this URL. They are located in Taiwan and are the OED manufacturer for some name brands.

http://www.duton.com.tw/

I dive their "BC-114 ND 200" BCD and am quite pleased with it.

Rickg

Back
Top Bottom