BC's Weekly Dive Dec 6th or 7th, Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW! this sounds like fun.

Think I'll leave work early, get home and do my Saturday chores today.

And have tomorrow morning FREE

I just need someone to tag along with.

think your safe there...plenty of us gonna be there to hang with :)

I hear ya Nicole...sigh We'll rectify the situation manana morning :D

Great to see ya show up! Of course you're always welcome to dive with me :)

WOW! this sounds like fun.

Think I'll leave work early, get home and do my Saturday chores today.

And have tomorrow morning FREE

I just need someone to tag along with.

Laguna Sea sports says vis is 15+, with 1-2' surf, so It's looking good. See everyone there!

Laguna Sea sports says vis is 15+, with 1-2' surf, so It's looking good. See everyone there!

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!:cool2:

Thanks Bryan, I didn't bother looking up anything as I knew I was gonna go no matter what :)

See everyone in the morning. We'll all try and meet up at the top of the stairs. Note: there are two sets of stairs to the beach here, we will meet at the northernmost set. The ones that don't have the restrooms at the bottom.

:)

Today was a beautiful day, and a I thoroughly enjoyed my two dives! It was great to have such a large turnout of divers( kudos to Nick) today.There were so many fish swimming about us,I saw two large octopuses,lobster,an eel,nudibranchs'.The vis was anywhere from 12-15' to 20-25'. Anyway, glad to see everyone out there diving and enjoying themselves. Let's do this again soon. Jamie

Beautiful day! Thanks everyone for showing up. Too bad about the way parking is all over the place there, made it hard for everyone to get together. Damn Rex and I stood up there forever waiting for everyone on the last dive while Nicole and Steven were already out, we looked all over for Dan (hope ya dove with someone.)

3 great dives today, saw lotsa cool stuff, but the last dive I enjoyed the most I must say. Thanks Rex for the wonderful dive. We found a section of the reef I've never been to with just spectacular structure. Saw a pretty good sized leopard shark tucked away in a hidey hole :)

Was great to see everyone today. And Nicole, I forgot to ask you today, what happened to your new divers :)

Edit: ohh and thanks Jamie for the help with the fill, that dive was well worth it, nice 1:10 -1:15 dive, I owe ya for the next one !

we looked all over for Dan (hope ya dove with someone.)

Oops, Dan and I wanted to "get er done" so we got impatient and dove the south side.

Lovely day, it was nice to meet everybody! 2 fantastic dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom