Beer in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a lot of beer culture on the island the last time I was there 2016. I'll be watching this thread since I'm headed back in July. There were a few beers and ales in the grocery store not available in the US.

Restaurants, no, I haven't noticed anything but the usual lagers. There used to be a store that sold a lot of Belgian beer, but I don't think it exists anymore. There's certainly a decent ale selection, including Belgians, at Van den Tweel, but that was not your question. The selection at Bonaire restaurants is generally pretty limited.

Don't know if they have ales, but will try them in about 2 weeks.

Screenshot_20220204-084635_Maps.jpg

Don't know if they have ales, but will try them in about 2 weeks.

View attachment 705168
When I was there in August the owner/brewer said he wasn't currently brewing beer but did have mead (made with local honey), if I recall correctly. Let us know if he's back up and running with the beer.

When I was there in August the owner/brewer said he wasn't currently brewing beer but did have mead (made with local honey), if I recall correctly. Let us know if he's back up and running with the beer.

I will stop by this weekend and have a look!

Back
Top Bottom