Belize Nekton Pilot: Crewmember lost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All of you people are a joke. Shut the ____ up. This will be my last post probably because unless you are an ignorant ___hole, they just erase your posts.

And to you ignorant people at scuba board. If you only let ignorant uninformed wannabe divers have their say than you only prove my point that this web site is a joke and should be avoided by people who have something intelligent to say, and actually do know how to dive.

I would like to encourage you all to go to bobbates.net under snappy banter and see what dive professionals say about you weekend warriors.

A memorial service has been planned Friday, his birthday, I think. He comes from a nice family, and our little town is saddened by their loss.

There was a false rumor floating around here that his body was found. I don't believe that is true.

Thank you, I was on the trip which lost Cory and have had a hard time getting any timely information; is this the best place to look for that info? Thanks for your post

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom