Beneath The Sea 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moby Dick:
This will be my second year attending. Last year was fantastic! Can anyone tell me about the tec party?

The Tec Rocks Party is held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, just across (to the right) of the MEC center. It starts at 9 and goes to 11, 12, whenever they kick us out.

It is sponsored by Dive Rite, IANTD, MicroPore and Advanced Diver Magazine. There is music, food door prizes and Lamar is springing for some free beverages.

Jeff

Thanks, Hope to see you there. Not much of a drinker but love to talk scuba. Hoping to meet some NJ divers. I want to start diving in that area.

edjohnson66:
It is a great event. Actually one of my highlights each year. I think I spend more time at bazookas then the show though. Actually missed all the tech stuff last year because of that place. I will be working at the Mar-vel Booth, along with amphibious outfitters

You going to be working with Dougie? I'll be by to see youse guys.

Can't say for everyone else but I at least had a great time over the weekend.

pir8:
Can't say for everyone else but I at least had a great time over the weekend.
Our booth was so mobbed all weekend i didnt get to shop at all. I only spent $18 on the book Out of Hell's Kitchen. Only $18 in 3 days. I'm embarrassed to call myself female. :shakehead

scuba41girl:
Our booth was so mobbed all weekend i didnt get to shop at all. I only spent $18 on the book Out of Hell's Kitchen. Only $18 in 3 days. I'm embarrassed to call myself female. :shakehead
But I bet Chris is happy about that!!!!

First timer here. If I'd only known... Next year I will be smarter - leave the credit card at home! (of course I tend to be forgetful, so I'll probably forget by next year).

Ahhh ya can't have it all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom