Beneath The Sea 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spratman:
Too bad, Bill. There are a lot of video folks there. Did you submit one for BTS? I'll have to check out your collection...

Yes, I submitted one ("Munching in the Macrocystis") to BTS.

Just completed a new one... two 30-min videos on the "Common Fish..." and "Common Invertebrates of the Sea of Cortez." It's up on my web site now.

I've gone the past 2 years and managed NOT to spend $$. This year, however, will be a different story as I am looking for a dry suit. :) It's going to be fun!

Spratman:
I usually never have a smile, toasted or not...
i thought these might help you practice :D

:D :) :blinking: :snowbear: :ircqnet: :happyjaz: :cheers: :biggrimja :peace2: :icosm05: :thumb:

let me know if I can be of any more assistance :D :wink:

OOOOPPPPSSSSS he let one slip

Spratman:
Okay, that made me smile....one time! :D See!! There it is!
:eye-popin is that food in your teeth? :D :rofl3: you have to give me more to work with....you are such an easy target!!! :wink:

i will also expect to see it at the tech party!!

It is a great event. Actually one of my highlights each year. I think I spend more time at bazookas then the show though. Actually missed all the tech stuff last year because of that place. I will be working at the Mar-vel Booth, along with amphibious outfitters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom