Beneath The Sea 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spratman:
C'mon...anyone that drinks pomegranate martini's?? That's a given.

PIR8 is correct. It will definitely be jammed on Friday. Usually, if it gets too bad (since I hate crowds) we (wreck valley crew) usually wonder over to Bazookas. Then we drag back anybody that is unconscious....:D
and if I end up unconscious, who is going to run my booth on saturday? :popcorn:

Spratman:
I will, if I get compensated. If I have to I'll make them an offer they can't refuse....Popcorn41girl
so basically i will go home with no inventory, no profit, and you will have some nice Sharkysays apparel on your back! :shakehead Exactly what do I get out of this deal :popcorn:

Spratman:
Sounds like an accusation to me....I've already signed up to buy a Sharky T at BTS. Now you think I'm going to run away with all your stock and cash??!!:no
well you said you were going to make them an offer they cant refuse......i had visions of you hungover telling everyone to help themselves :rofl3: unless you are better than i am with hangovers...let's not even talk about the day after superbowl :34:

Spratman:
Oh....okay, then. I figured a little forceful marketing would aide with sales...:wink:

Hangovers....nah, not me. I don't drink enough to get that way....besides, I'm the DD. (designated dragger) :eyebrow:
doesnt leave much of a challenge now does it? :rofl3:

honestly i dont get that way either....3 is usually my limit, and by then I have a big smile on my face :D

Would love to be able to attend just to see what videos end up winning. Who knows, maybe my submission will appear somewhere. Unfortunately the East Coast is a long way to go to take that chance. Have a great time, all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom