Beneath The Sea 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least anything Chris won't object to.

Is there a ScubaBoard booth?

At this moment in time, it looks like I'll be there Sunday.

I don't know of one.

But you can't do both!!!

Spratman:
That's okay, there are more than enough tables to dance on....:wink:

So, do you prefer to be shaken or stirred?? :crafty:

No. ScubaRadio, but not Scuba Board.
Oh definitely shaken :D And how did you know I dance on tables when I'm drunk :popcorn:

By the way, where is the tech party...I know it's fri night. And someone better have pomegrate martinis!!!! :rofl3:

I think its at the hotel next door to the convention center. At least that's where it was last year. I think its the Marriot. I'm sure it'll be the talk of the town Fri afternoon and evening.

pir8:
I think its at the hotel next door to the convention center. At least that's where it was last year. I think its the Marriot. I'm sure it'll be the talk of the town Fri afternoon and evening.
I think I'm staying at the Sheraton. I have to find my information.....blonde moment :huh: As long as it's within stumbling distance :rofl3: (that was a joke...i do not get fall down drunk :no ) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom