Best diving locations...in the world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tigerman,,,

You need to come to Oman and dive in the Daymaniate Islands,,,

actually less than 50, it is about that where I dive at the south end of the island.

it really depends on what you want for a dive experience, mojitos or wow. If you want mojitos who cares where if you want wow then where becomes important.

and
We have such sights to show you....

Well I'm partial to Hawaii for a variety of diving (shore and boat, wrecks and reefs, deep and shallow), but the Monterey area definitely gets my vote if you don't mind the cold water. The kelp forests hold lots of creatures, and there is some absolutely beautiful reef structure there. My last visit there was for training, but I can't wait to go back for some fun diving there :) .

Peace,
Greg

My #1 dream dive is British Columbia, Canada. #2 is my local dive sites. I still haven't seen all there is to see here in twenty years of diving..

All I can say if diving BC, is make sure that you take the dry suit training. It gets mighty cold in all but summer.

Fantastic diving, and even better night diving.

Kinda spoiled given that it is a short 8 hour drive from my house.

Hi Misa, if you like fish more than wrecks, I'd suggest the following dive regions:
Palau/Micronesia
Kimbe Bay and Kavieng/Papua New Guinea
Taveuni, Kadavu or Beqa Lagoon/Fiji
Sipadan Island is indeed fantastic, but there are big crowds and restrictions

Did 4 dives at Sipadan today and was indeed fantastic. The military check names for exact spelling now.
Night dive at Mabul Island (20 minutes from Sipadan) was fantastic too.

Hi Misa, if you like fish more than wrecks, I'd suggest the following dive regions:
Palau/Micronesia
Kimbe Bay and Kavieng/Papua New Guinea
Taveuni, Kadavu or Beqa Lagoon/Fiji

Thanks. Planning a trip to Chuuk now :blinking: probably november :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom