Best Map of Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron,

It is the same map as the Island and Town Map. We have them here on site and all of our guests get them on arrival, so you will be set when you arrive!

Liz

dvrliz1:
Aaron,

It is the same map as the Island and Town Map. We have them here on site and all of our guests get them on arrival, so you will be set when you arrive!

Liz

thanks liz. Only 4 more months and three days to go. Cynde already posted a link to a really good map.

scubaaaronh:
My wife and i are going to be down there the same time frame for two weeks staying at the Golden Reef Inn. From june 9 through the 23rd. Maybe we could get together and do a dive sometime. Have you been to Bonaire before?

Liz is the map as good as the new one linked off infobonaire? If so could you have one for me at the resort when we get there? Thanks

Hey Aaron,

That sounds like a plan! For once, I'm not traveling by myself; I'll have my son and his newly certified G/F along. Sooooo, you may want to give me a couple of days with her before we all dive together.
Two weeks, I'm envious! I thought about staying after my son and his G/F left, but... next year. PM me as we get closer to our arrival and we'll arrange a meeting spot! Walldiver77@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Patrick

WallDiver77:
Hey Aaron,

That sounds like a plan! For once, I'm not traveling by myself; I'll have my son and his newly certified G/F along. Sooooo, you may want to give me a couple of days with her before we all dive together.
Two weeks, I'm envious! I thought about staying after my son and his G/F left, but... next year. PM me as we get closer to our arrival and we'll arrange a meeting spot! Walldiver77@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Patrick

Cool sounds good. Man what a way for her to cut her teeth on diving. She will be spoiled there. Are you planning boat dives or jsut shore dives? Have you been to bonaire before? I'll send you a private message with my email address.

scubaaaronh:
Cool sounds good. Man what a way for her to cut her teeth on diving. She will be spoiled there. Are you planning boat dives or jsut shore dives? Have you been to bonaire before? I'll send you a private message with my email address.

No boat dives.... scheduled, yet. I'd personally like to slip away for a dive with Larry's Wildside to see if he can't show me something a little more challenging/interesting. However, I'm not sure that will happen. I understand there's a good dive to a wreck at around the 200 foot mark somewhere on the windward side?

WallDiver77:
...I understand there's a good dive to a wreck at around the 200 foot mark somewhere on the windward side?

Benji may be able to accommodate you for that dive.

--Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom