Best/Most Exotic Dive Locations That Most Haven't Heard Of

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheeelman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi Everyone, we are start to plan our 2018 dive travel and we are trying to hit spots that we may never have heard of yet. Looking for both fresh and salt water dive preferably in destinations that have somewhat of a vacation vibe or at least a short drive to vacation spots.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

If you haven't heard of Misool Eco Resort in Raja Ampat, Indonesia, https://www.misool.info/ I highly recommend it. Just check out their video in their website (in the above link) & enjoy it. It's a trip of a lifetime for me.

Cheers
Dan

Last edited:
Although the area is not a secret, Browning Pass at the northeast corner of Vancouver has some of the best diving on Earth. Walls that are completely cover d by marine life, wolfeels with basketball size heads, Giant Pacific Octopus and it's uncrowded. I'm here now for the fourth consecutive year and if God's Pocket is still open then, I have two trips scheduled for next year.

Hi Everyone, we are start to plan our 2018 dive travel and we are trying to hit spots that we may never have heard of yet. Looking for both fresh and salt water dive preferably in destinations that have somewhat of a vacation vibe or at least a short drive to vacation spots. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Where have you been so far?

Although the area is not a secret, Browning Pass at the northeast corner of Vancouver has some of the best diving on Earth. Walls that are completely cover d by marine life, wolfeels with basketball size heads, Giant Pacific Octopus and it's uncrowded. I'm here now for the fourth consecutive year and if God's Pocket is still open then, I have two trips scheduled for next year.

SHHHH!!!! :cool:

See you tomorrow

Passamaquoddy Bay . Maine.

Hi Everyone, we are start to plan our 2018 dive travel and we are trying to hit spots that we may never have heard of yet. Looking for both fresh and salt water dive preferably in destinations that have somewhat of a vacation vibe or at least a short drive to vacation spots.
Without any idea where you have heard of, it's hard for people to suggest where you haven't...

Reactions: Doc

Back
Top Bottom