Best oceanic regulater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW....did that comment really offend some of you?? I didnt feel that I was running down anybody! I paid money to be able to advertise what I sell and I fell others should do the same! This is nothing new if you are on alot of forums. Most mods jump in immediatly and say the same thing. Again as I already said, If I offended anyone I am sorry.........As was said he is in the process of advertising and supporting the site....and I apologized for how my comment might have been taken

I have a Delta 3 with a CDX5 and love it. The only problem I have is on shore dives forgetting to flip the venturi switch when its not in my mouth. Not a big deal, but I feel dumb when it free flows...

Dive Right In Scuba:
Dont you think you should be a supporting member before you try selling on this site??:shakehead

Are you one of the dive store owner/operators that we see that bad mouths all the other dive stores in your area? I hope not...

Phil does a lot of good things for ScubBoard members. He and stores run by Larry at ScubaToys, Joel at TechDIvingLimited and many others are well though of here and most board members are supportive of them. In the future why not take a positive approach towards your fellow store owners and operators? I think it will benefit you.

Heck, you never know, one of these guys might have a customer that needs something that he doean't have in stock and you do and since they know you from Scubaboard, they throw the sale to you because the customer needs it overnight shipped that day. They've done this for each other before.... why? Their priority was taking care of the customer.

Anyway, I know you're a new dive shop... so good luck with your new business venture.

Well I see people are in a bad mood towards me. In no way did I badmouth ANYONE!! If you have read my previous threads, I apoligized if it came across that way and I have also said that on other forums this is against the rules and was just trying to help someone out if they didnt know the rules. Most other forums will ban someone for this......Its odd that you are all telling me Im badmouthing another online retailer when I have done nothing of the sort and even apologized numerous times! ....and now I am being the one badmouthed! Im not trying to be rude, but Im getting a bit fed up with trying to apologize and the very next post is putting me down AGAIN!

Mike S Please dont EVER try to imply that I bad mouth anyone as that is one of the biggest things my store is AGAINST!! We are actually trying to unite the dive stores in the area and come together for the good of the sport. Please stop trying to troll and bring up negativity that was never intended in this thread!!

Sorry again, that was out of character, but my previous apologies seem to be going unnoticed and Im being attacked for no reason

awww c'mon fellas, he's apologised and we can see where his intentions were coming from. Let's just move on eh?

Back
Top Bottom