Best Pizza Topping Combination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pizza combo: green pepper, onion, pineapple, ham, sausage, peperoni, 1 or 2 diced anchoveys sprinkled over top, and finish with fresh ground black pepper. yum

My favourite is the now sadly defunct Pizza a la Noci, from Pizza Express. They make Italian-style thin crust pizzas in wood-ovens and while not quite authentic are pretty good. The a la Noci was tomato-based, with spinach, gorgonzola and toasted walnuts. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

Second-best would be any quattro formaggi in a good Italian pizzeria.

The worst pizza I have ever had was in Venice. The food is really not that good compared to other parts of Italy.

cheers
Rosie

I love the Four cheese that Uno's restaurant offers (Can buy them in the grocery store in WI). The crust is great, no tomato sauce, just Pesto, topped with four cheeses including feta... mmm..

Used to have a small local bakery that made crusts... wonderful.... I loved to bake the small individual sized ones with tomato sauce, Mozarella, topped with sauted brocolli and garlic (sometimes add onions). mmm mmm good!!! NOW I'm getting hungry... and you'll notice I have not been keeping up my posts in the losing weight forum... Naughty Girl! :(

Is a whole wheat crust with BBQ chicken, onions, black olives and cheese. I had this from a little place out in BC when I worked for the bank. It rocked.

TTSkipper:
This thread is the antithesis to all of the diet threads lately...keeps the board in balance.

:wink:

That's funny. I hope all of us pizza eaters don't sit on the same side of the dive boat. :11:

Okay, nobody posted this one. When I make pizza, the family favorite is shimp and black olives. Sprinkle the toppings with a little "Old Bay"

When I make pizza I cook it on a pizza stone. After I toss the dough and l lay it on the peel I put on the sauce and the toppings. Then I slide it into the oven on top of the stone. When the sauce begins to bubble, then I top the whole thing with cheese.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom