best place to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

intoscuba413

Reaction score
I am needing some info for my husband and I. He was recently certified for diving and we went to florida last sept. Since neither of us have been there it was great. This year is our 25th Anniversary and want to go on vacation again which needs to include diving. I do not dive or swim but that not a problem. I am a beach sitter which I do enjoy. My husband has been on the internet looking at the cayman Islands and Cozemel, and Matazlan. We need help? I don't mind the alone time and do not need to run for the town every day, but a resort he looked at had only 12 rooms, family style eating which I quess is fine. I am the nondiver so I feel like I may be to secluded. I also am not great on site seeing alone in a strange place. Is there places that have great diving but not such a secluded spot. In florida when it got to hot for the beach I could sit on balcony and look at waves and reads books. And yes I do like the occasional TV. I would imagine that is out the picture in mexico. But local flavor close would be great. Input sure would be great. Thanks Sherrill:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom