Best Scuba mounts for GoPro - Monopod vs. Headstrap vs. Mask mount vs. other?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome vid. I recommend you use a Magenta filter in water like that. It'll help it not look all bright green.

Check out the tray from Snake River Prototyping. Feels very stable while diving. This is my second try and I love this one.

SRP Tray

I never been into trays, like having my hands as free as possible.

Has anyone tried one of our mouth mounts for freediving? GoPro Mouth Mount... Over 5000 Possible Color Combinations!(obviously would not work for scuba)

mounts500.jpg

to capture 3rd person action. nothing beat pole/monopod mount.

to capture 1st person action. nothing beats head mount. issue is - top mount does not give the same field of views as side mount. so if anyone knows a mask that does offer side mount... will take one now. until that happens. will have to settle for an octomask.

to capture 1st person action. nothing beats head mount. issue is - top mount does not give the same field of views as side mount. so if anyone knows a mask that does offer side mount... will take one now. until that happens. will have to settle for an octomask.

Yeah... The only thing that beats watching a head mounted scuba video is not watching it.:facepalm:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom