Best used regulators? First stage? Second Stage? What exactly is Conshelf?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An option you might consider is a Deep6 first. It is diaphragm, turret, with 5th port. I have 2 Deep6 firsts. They are great. You can be certified to service it, or mail it in for service. It's service is fairly simple. It's new, so not often used, but ticks many boxes. $200-$250 for their signature, or $125 for their simpler non turret scribble. Sealed, serviceable and with a turret are good things.
@MichaelMc Thx, I have read good things about Deep6 and may consider that later as I get back into diving but since I haven't been re-certified yet I will wait. Trying to reduce the costs of the learning curve of the gear that I will really want. I doubt I will be become a gear head as some in the forum, yet I will probably end up owning a couple of sets and servicing them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom