Beuchat VX10 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooster59

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I just picked up a DIN Beuchat VX10 for peanuts. It looks to be in very good shape. I works fine right now. The 2nd stage looks a lot like an Apeks TX50.

My question is, can I find rebuild kits anywhere? Anybody know what the 1st stage is called (VX10 also)? Is there any kind of a list of part numbers for kits etc. for Beuchat? I'm not having much luck on my own, I guess that's why it was for peanuts.

Thanks a bunch!

beuchatvx10a.jpgbeuchatvx10b.jpg

The 2nd is an Apeks....and the seat is the same as current models.
Unfortunately Beuchat is not very well represented in the US.
I don't know if there are Trident seats that work....others might.

Contact Mat at scubageek.ca
He sells and services Beuchat reg.

He may help you.

---------- Post added April 23rd, 2012 at 01:21 PM ----------

Another note.
contact Stoni Korbi at Einstein Scuba in Montreal. Einstein SCUBA index
He helped Beauchat make an entry in Canada and it's a big seller here in Montreal.
He's worked on them and he can probably get you parts.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch!

Hello! This thread is over a year old, but just in case someone happens upon it in while trying to find parts for Beuchat regulators we wanted to make it known that Beuchat has returned to the United States. We began with a re-introduction of Beuchat's Spearfishing and Freediving lines back in 2009 and have re-introduced SCUBA at the start of 2013! All parts have been available since 2009, but now the full SCUBA line is available in the United States. For a list of dealers in the U.S, please visit www.spearotek.com/dealers. The list of dealers is growing rapidly so if you do not find a local dealer on this list please email us at info@spearotek.com and we will help you find your closest dealer.

It is an exciting time for us here at SpearoTek (the exclusive distributor of BEUCHAT in the United States) as we work to return the full line of BEUCHAT's exceptional equipment to divers throughout the United States!

Safe diving!

SpearoTek / BEUCHAT USA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom