BHDC Charters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rafael

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Jim, Pat, How are you?

Pat on an early post you mention that the BHDC is goin to start to run charters soon, if i'm not wrong some time in April, if it is possible for you could you please let me know the exact dates?

Another question i have is if you have a fixed date for a charter to the wreck of "The Romance" and the "City of Salisbury" i will like to do a two tanks on the Romance or one there and the second at the zoo wreck.

Thank you very much!

Rafael.

See you guys soon.

Hey Raph, Happy Spring! The first date we are running is the 7th of April. I think the Salisbury is one of the destinations. I am not sure about the other dive. We have open spots if you want to come along. I figure you have your hands full with the new babe, so if you can't make it I'll understand. Thanks for the post...see you soon.
Capt. Pat

Hi Pat, Happy Spring to you too! Man sorry can do the 7th, going down to RI for Easter, that will be the first visit of my baby Elia to the rest of the family, but i will be in touch to put something together maybe in May since is when i will be done with School as well.

Take care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom