Biggest Hassle Of Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about loosing fins in rough seas...ever happen to you? I have more than one mate that lost one of his fins either while getting on or off the boat. You cant buy one fin at a time which means... a new set of fins...

sucker4scuba:
How about loosing fins in rough seas...ever happen to you? I have more than one mate that lost one of his fins either while getting on or off the boat. You cant buy one fin at a time which means... a new set of fins...

i have lost a fin while shore entering at night, in a rocky area during a storm. it was either my fins or my panicking gf. i guess i was a good bf.

Don't like scuba know-it-alls or snobs. Don't like when there is too much time between dives.

Everything else, I love in its own way. Love diving so much that every last little bit is an adventure. Even when I'm snapping because the same stupid person on a night dive keeps dropping their light to take a picture and it shines right in my eyes. So, I'm forced to give them the finger every time. :)

Even when I'm cold, tired, and crabby and all I want is cake and a nap.... wouldn't give any of it up. Yep, this is the life. :)

My cousin is a firefighter in santa barbera. The new tanks they use are composite. He says that the tanks will work for scuba diving...if you want to spend $3000.

teknitroxdiver:
Are they still super-buoyant like the old ones? If so, then they are actually NOT suitable for diving...

That helps a lot!! Then you might as well call your self... "The amzing Human Surfboard"...hehehe come and see!!! one and all!!! This is a once in a lifetime experiace!!!.... Ladies and Gentleman... I give you.... The one and only.... for your eyes only.... THE AMAZING HUMAN SURFBOARD!!!! - someone should put a patent on this one....hehehe

1. Seasickness.
2. Sand in every body crevice.
3. Knowing, in the back of your mind, that you are always living on borrowed time.
3. Having to deal with obnoxious, red-faced, snow-white-bodied, North Americanos who think that they know it all despite having only 250 dives total, mostly in Puget Sound.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom