BKK to Ko Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I know. I worked for several shops that had agents in Bangkok. I had to deal with incessant complaints from customers who found out they had paid twice as much for their course in Bangkok, as their fellow students had paid directly in Tao.

[/B]

well obviously you feel those shops were ripping people off.

You should not tar everyone with the same brush.
Cause what it sounds like you are saying is every one on Ks Rd is a con, and we know that is rubbish.

Don't agree with you there.
LK has left the bashing behind lately and posted some very to the point, sometimes even funny, posts with positive, constructive remarks.

Quite right Steven. I only complain or 'bash' as it has been refered to, when I have good reason.
Since I was back in the UK diving there from late May, and after my return to Thailand 3 weeks ago as yet I have not dived.
So at the moment nothing to complain about. :D

well obviously you feel those shops were ripping people off.

You should not tar everyone with the same brush.
Cause what it sounds like you are saying is every one on Ks Rd is a con, and we know that is rubbish.

Quite right, not everything in KSR is a rip off.
I have had some super Thai food there that was really quite good value.:eat:

Back
Top Bottom