Blaine sets worth record breath hold...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also don't like the fact that he slept in a hypoxia tent to increase his red blood cell count...

I dunno, I would like to see him do it straight up, without any oxygen or tents...

If, as claimed, this was an "illusion," then he's really perpetrating a fraud. When you submit something to Guiness, I'm thinking you have to represent that you're not cheating in any way.

I'm picturing one of those inflatable dive stations/tire tubes and sitting in it is a bottle of medical oxygen with a mask attached. Every once and a while, I come along and take several breaths of pure oxygen and then go on a longer than usual tour under water. Given that one doesn't overdue it, is there some reason why this is the worst idea of the century?

No! Your the first to think of it! Get a patent! Hurry before the law suits start coming in!

Back
Top Bottom