Blue Angel Staff Changes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I found the resort FB, but when i was on their web page and click on the FB icon, it takes me to the Blue angel scuba school page. I hope this helps. As some times I can be confusing, at least that what my wife says. Good night all and I hope this negative discussion is over, and we can talk about diving. I hoping to find more top dive operators, and dive more. Any suggestions, looking for operators that let you dive your own computer. Kona, Belize, Austrailia and so on and so on.

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Vince, I am pretty sure that we can all deduce that you were never planning to dive with my operation anyway. I hope you are using nitrox!

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:37 PM ----------

You mean where you have done 90% of your dive training?

BTW - your assumptions and accusations are way off base.

I have lots of training, and I have fun doing my training, and all my instructors have had good things to say about how well I dive, other than one. And she knows who. And thats all I have to say about that. And did not want to say this, but she had to bring it up.

tumblr_m4xmrjj2L81qj3ir1.gif

I cannot believe this is still going on, I would think cozumel dive ops, would not what this much bad PR. Let it go. Tres and BA will sort it out. As for me i am going to take a break from going to cozumel. This is a bunch of crap. I am assuming that none of the dive ops in cozumel, never hired someone from another op before and trained every dm and all thier support staff that worked for them. Thats a amazing, as i have work for and now own my own business and people move around. Thats life. As for the contact list, if do not want to on it, ask Jeanie to remove your names. It seens kind of simple. And as for Chirsti you are a professional person, as a dive operation that has nothing to do with this, you seem to be dragging this out. Maybe your intent is to harm BA and Tres operation by not letting this go.

I realize that the drama on the Cozumel forum rivals that of the TV Novelas, but wild accusations such as this are best reserved for The Pub. Just opt in on your permission groups and say all the wild stuff you want. You'll fit fight in.

Rest In Peace :)
New topic diving and the fun of diving, and all the friends we make diving.

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Ok just got the picture, was going ask how you get pictures on here. LOL

Thanks, I found the resort FB, but when i was on their web page and click on the FB icon, it takes me to the Blue angel scuba school page. I hope this helps. As some times I can be confusing, at least that what my wife says. Good night all and I hope this negative discussion is over, and we can talk about diving. I hoping to find more top dive operators, and dive more. Any suggestions, looking for operators that let you dive your own computer. Kona, Belize, Austrailia and so on and so on.

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:14 PM ----------

I have lots of training, and I have fun doing my training, and all my instructors have had good things to say about how well I dive, other than one. And she knows who. And thats all I have to say about that. And did not want to say this, but she had to bring it up.

Yes, this forum is for Cozumel and diving - but this thread was started by someone else who had the right to post what he posted - and now you are taking it upon yourself to "shut it down" because you don't like the topic. Vince, if you'd like to find top operators in other locations, perhaps you should post a query in those forums - or start your own thread and talk about all of the diving you want! This thread is about what it's about, and if you don't like it - you certainly have the option to ignore it. However, it's clear that you are simply trying to take away the negative publicity that your new favorite dive op has created for themselves.

Business owner or not, I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. And AS a dive shop owner here for over 10 years, it IS my business to see how fellow operations are going to "play in the sandbox" with others - and bulldozing their way in and stepping on toes before they even start is not the way to win friends and influence people - not in this business community anyway. You see, MOST of us have a very strong mutual respect and professional relationships with each other. We help each other out where/when we can in a variety of ways - we stick together! If this is a reflection of how 3 P's are going to do business, they may not find so much support. YMMV.

When I started my business here, from scratch by myself - I was very fortunate to have the support of several excellent operations here! DWM, Deep Blue, Blue Angel, Living Underwater and a few other smaller operations. I did not poach clients or force myself in. I have worked hard for every part of my business and my valued clients, past and present - and I would not have made it this far without our loyal clients and the amazing staff that I have hand selected all along the way. I am truly blessed to have them! I am not perfect, and no one is - but I can sleep at night and look in the mirror knowing I am doing the best I can and doing it honestly and ethically!

I have no question in my mind that you received top quality, thorough training with HONEST feedback (whether you particularly liked it or not), from a highly respected and qualified instructor through BA Scuba School! For you to accuse me of wanting to harm Blue Angel is just absurd.

Last edited:
Trust my namesake to go charging off in the wrong direction... :D
He was expected to hit the Azores as a Cat-1, but failed that. The islands and Portugal (one site says Ireland? :confused: ) can probably use the rains, even at hard angles. :cool:

Well, flooding kills more than winds in hurricanes. Got to take the good with the bad.

This weeks Cape Verde wave is aiming for Iceland, but there is one aiming for the RGV is it makes it that far. This formed from the remains of TD7. I think it used to be Ernesto, and I am surprised they didn't give it its old name, which I have seen done before...

at201207.gif

Last edited:
I have stayed at BA twice, once through Jeannie, and once not (recently...) And I didn't get the email!!!!!! So not everyone's getting poached.

This thread just makes me miss happy hour at BA :(''''''''''

Back
Top Bottom