Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The area is very close to a boat channel and it's easy to get confused and accidently wander into said channel. Not that any of us ever do that. IJS ...
Not me!!! I'd never do the naughty. :crafty:

Hey! They got to recover the funds they spent remodeling that park a few years ago. If that means we all gotta deal with some monetary inconvenience to preserve an important and very cool dive spot...(((shrugs))) well then... I paid my dues two years ago...got caught w/o flag, even though there were about 30 in the water all around us.

Any reports on conditions at the bridge? How is the vis? Anyone thinking of giving it a try this weekend?

Any reports on conditions at the bridge? How is the vis? Anyone thinking of giving it a try this weekend?

Sandra and I are thinking of doing the south jetty near annies dock, from dive boat Sirena ( Pura Vida) around 4:30 or 5p Saturday evening.....it is actually a cool area, and could have some good bait ball action possible... If you guys or anyone else wants to join us, there would certainly be room.

Anyone diving the bridge monday or wednesday?
I could use a knowledgeable buddy/ tour guide :D

Anyboduy dive BHB today? How was the vis? May go in the morning, but a bit of a dive for lousy conditions.

I can't speak for the bridge, but I was on Jupiter beach today. I tell you friends, the sea was angry. The mouth of the Jupiter inlet looked like it had a wall in front of it.
Only people having fun were the kite boarders. On shore winds and all as well as "water moguls". Winds like 30 kt out of the East. A1A looked like it was enveloped in fog with all the sand blowing.

Sandra and I are thinking of doing the south jetty near annies dock, from dive boat Sirena ( Pura Vida) around 4:30 or 5p Saturday evening.....it is actually a cool area, and could have some good bait ball action possible... If you guys or anyone else wants to join us, there would certainly be room.
Dan:
I'm guessing you didn't do it. I did not go by the Lake Worth inlet today, but Jupiter was horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom