Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! Sorry to hear that! I wonder if sfwmd is dumping a bunch of water in case the storm brings us a bunch of rain

Anyone goes this morning please post conditions report.
We had planned to come up for a few days but may need to revise that plan.
Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a shop/provide any suggestions for a night dive on the night of the 31st? We want to do BHB the next day, and were hoping to get on a 2 tank night trip if possible. Force-E had talked to me about organizing one a few weeks ago at $60 a diver, but never called me back (I even called back twice and asked if they had more information or had sorted out the details).

There will be four of us (not sure if that's relevant).

Anyone goes this morning please post conditions report.
We had planned to come up for a few days but may need to revise that plan.
Thanks.

I went last night for the Force E night dive. I was pleasantly surprised. Viz about 15' to 20' with water temp 84. Wish I would have taken my camera as there were plenty of critters to shoot. I saw the samllest neck crab I've ever seen. He was about an inch long and waving those arms. Lots of night critters out. I am going again tomorrow morning so we will see what the storm does to the temp & viz. Didn't take my camera last night because I thougt the viz was going to be bad and it was a last minute decision to go so rushed down there.

Trolls were at the bridge! Good to see friends!
Vis was 15-20 greenish and a comfortable temp. (I didn't check). Nice dive. Thanks buddy!!! A good sized spotted eagle ray, green mantis shrimp out and about, the SHs, trunkfish including the most adorable little juvi cowfish. I hope my buddy got a photo of it. My attempts were fuzzy. I love these easy dives!
Posting a few photos soon.

My Suunto reported 88 degrees. I can barely believe it but I was warm the entire dive so maybe it's true. Also Jenn forgot to mention two moon jellies. Getting to be that time of year ...

I hate it when the moon jellies are there by the hundreds.

Also forgot to mention the pass a couple times by the tarpon.. cool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom