Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday 9/3 saw only 1 moon jellie and a few chopped up pieces. But conditions not nearly as good as they have been. I am SPOILED by the great conditions of the past week. BTW, thanks for the great food last night after the dive! Burgers were better than the secret dive bar Brass Ring!

That was on the East side.

Thanks, MrChen; great burgers!! See you Monday night.

Burgers on the east side? :wink:

LOL! Burgers at Mr. Chen's house. He invited Jim, Aric & I up to his house for burger/dog grilling after the dive. Such a good scubason!

I think the rain scared most people away today and we practically had the place to ourselves. 25-35 ft. vis, but was very variable depending on where you were and the tide.

I think the rain scared most people away today and we practically had the place to ourselves. 25-35 ft. vis, but was very variable depending on where you were and the tide.

Jenny, thanks for the report. I was going to go but thought no one would go. I was diving alone so I shelved it. I will be going today so, will see you today if you come.

Hope you had a good dive, we opted for the beach further south. ;0

We went last evening and found 86 degree water and 15-20 ft viz with some sand up in the water column. There were a few Moon jellys and fresh Sargassum to search. No major new finds, fun anyway!! We went east and were told by EdT that there were a lot more Moons west.

IMG_6543.jpgThis morning before dawn, we went. Just that is an accomplishment for moi! I thought the viz was 20 ish--the Diva thought 30, but then; maybe her eyes were fully open!! I had 81-82 degree water, she had a little less. We both had a good time diving with Telly and then a good breakfast with a group of fellow early risers at The Carving Station. First time for us, but there were a couple more tables of divers as well. $7.55 for breakfast and most everything was good.

AND, the Dolphins won!

Few Moon jellys this morning, there were--night dive Monday, there is.
Yoda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom