Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I caught the flooding pretty quick. Dumped the water out and kept it on the surface until we finished the dive. Not much water in the housing after the dive, so it didn't reflood. Friend gave me some info on fixing flooded electronics, and am trying it out.. also looking on ebay for a camera. If you know of anybody that has an OLY sp-350 they don't want anymore and are willing to get rid of it at a ridiculous price, I am interested..

Sailfin blenny.. very cool..
Did see a spotted soapfish this morning and what appeared to be a mating pair of glasseye gobies or some type of blenny.. one looked like a glasseye, but the other was red on top, white through the middle, and black on the bottom. Very cool...we watched them for quite a while. Buddy should be posting photos soon..

Jen,
There are 2 used Oly SP-350 available in the for sale section. (not mine, I don't know seller)

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...sp-350-cameras-2-two-access-new-near-new.html

Anybody know when the next Force-E night dive is scheduled? Did not see it on their facebook page.

Thanks

Guy Harrison

Anybody know when the next Force-E night dive is scheduled? Did not see it on their facebook page.

Thanks

Guy Harrison

Tuesday, the 31st.

Epic dive today, but ran into Steven K. afterwards and he'd already seen all of it - in spades. . . I'm *still* pretty stoked, anyway. :D

Kevin

Hello everyone.

I scrolled the first 10 pages and the last 10, but couldn't find information on how to hook up with someone familiar with BHB. I will be flying down for the Reef Photo Macro Workshop on 8/2, and it looks like I will have time Saturday and Sunday afternoons and nights, and perhaps Monday. I want to get as many dives in as I can so the pain of $ for solo flight/hotel/car can be diffused :)

I would love to join up with people familiar with the area if you already have dives planned. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! (I am a DM.)

Anyone diving the area the week of Aug. 6th...Not familiar with the area and am looking to hook up with someone if interested. I'm a cave diver (so don't hold that against me...grin) who has been diving for more years than I can remember but have never experienced what many are saying is wonderful bridge diving.

Best regards,
Don

more yellow stuff

IMG_1836wa.jpg

Hadn't realized they made em in this color. . .

Kevin

Udc

Kevin are you in town again?? Sorry between travel and work I'm way behind on my favorite thread. Can you (or someone) give a post-UDC conditions report?

I are. Been doing four hour dives each day. Saw some of the competitors upon exit, but didn't see em whilst diving. The viz has been superb. Just hoping to find a parking space today. Might consider a morning shore dive tomorrow down at LBTS. Having a blast.

Kevin

IMG_1879wa.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:07 PM ----------

IMG_2034wa.jpg

Green stuff

I think I saw a stargazer buried in sand today. I didnt disturb him. But the color and pattern exposed
looked like one. I.ll post pics when i get home. I also saw a dark colored pipefish on thursday and even
Let him lay on my hand. But no pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom