Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met the Crusty Dude for a dawn dive this morning. For those of you who passed on this opportunity, you made the right decision. Viz is about as bad as it gets - 1-2 ft max. You know it's bad when you stare at a "thing" in the sand for minutes, seeing two little eyes and a round nose, thinking whip eel?? until Jim finally digs it out and you realize it's the hinge part of a mollusk shell.

But I needed chi restoration so we toughed it out for over two hours. I wanted to find that frog fish again. Looking for a specific location when you can barely even see your compass becomes practice in search & recovery. We finally got there but my little buddy from last week was either hiding too well or has moved on.

Beautiful sunrise but not much to see today at all. The ragged sea hares were the only thing noteworthy. Water temp 70.

3 11 13 1.jpg 3 11 13 2.jpg

Last edited:
That sailboat looks like it just went down.

20 ft viz sounds like an improvement from the other day, hope to dive thursday !

Finally got a chance to put together a video from out BHB dives on March 2 & 3. Going to Bonaire on Saturday but can't wait to get back to BHB!

Blue Heron Bridge March 2013 - YouTube

Finally??!! It's been less than two weeks! Do you know what the standard is for getting around to dealing with underwater video?? :D Great stuff! Bring us back some fun stuff from Bonaire and have fun yer own selfs.

Finally got a chance to put together a video from out BHB dives on March 2 & 3. Going to Bonaire on Saturday but can't wait to get back to BHB!

Blue Heron Bridge March 2013 - YouTube

Love the vid especially the closeups. My GoPro doesn't get closeups but I'll be trying out a #1 & #2 closeup stacked tomorrow. Lost my #4 ( typical screwup on my part ) on my first attempt for closeups with the H3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom