Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MB:
Sheese! Somebody needs to wash her hands! :babycrawl:
Oh pleaseee... somebody's just jealous cause they weren't diving. :D :D :D

Fascinating. Wonder how certain he is of that. . .
He told me "I'm going to say with some but not absolute certainty that that is a very juvenile Longlure Frogfish. They are the most common and as I say "its usually a horse and not a zebra". Definitely not a Sargassumfish and the wrong shape for a Dwarf Frogfish. Nice find"

I'm pretty sure that's one that I've already blinded with strobes. :D
nOpe. .this one wasn't a photog hater yet.

Some of yesterday's stuff ... A few moments of peace and solitude ...

View attachment 178293View attachment 178294View attachment 178295View attachment 178296

BTW, how do I get my pics to post full-size(uploading from computer) ... Happened once, by accident; no idea what I did ...:headscratch:
I upload to FB. Then open the photo up, right click, chose "Copy Image URL". come over to SB, and paste in between [/ img] tags.

[quote="adurso, post: 7045930"]What is the spotty, stripy fish? The second and third photos[/QUOTE] Harlequin bass. A "regular" that seems to get overlooked. Very pretty. I shot one a month or so ago, and when I put it in my photo editing program, I was astonished at how colorful they really are.

What is the spotty, stripy fish? The second and third photos

Jen beat me to the answer ... One of my favorites; for some reason, they seem to be a lot more approachable here than over in Aruba, ... this one hung out with me for a good 5 min or so, until our little game of 'hide and seek' came under attack by a bunch of GoPro-wielding divers ...

---------- Post added February 23rd, 2014 at 02:58 PM ----------

@ Jenny: Gonna have to find another way(don't use FB). Thanks for your input, though ...

Upload to a SB gallery, then use the "insert image" icon above the text box on your post. Use the "From URL" tab, insert the URL and then un-check the "retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.

To get the direct link for the image, in your gallery on the right side down the page a bit there is a box that says "additional info" and has the direct link. Use CTRL-C to copy the image and paste in the URL location described above. It should look like this:

jpeg-3559.jpg

Upload to a SB gallery, then use the "insert image" icon above the text box on your post. Use the "From URL" tab, insert the URL and then un-check the "retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.

To get the direct link for the image, in your gallery on the right side down the page a bit there is a box that says "additional info" and has the direct link. Use CTRL-C to copy the image and paste in the URL location described above. It should look like this:

jpeg-3559.jpg

Damn, that's a lot of work!!

Noyce Schrump, BTW ...

Oh pleaseee... somebody's just jealous cause they weren't diving. :D :D :D

He told me "I'm going to say with some but not absolute certainty that that is a very juvenile Longlure Frogfish. They are the most common and as I say "its usually a horse and not a zebra". Definitely not a Sargassumfish and the wrong shape for a Dwarf Frogfish. Nice find"

nOpe. .this one wasn't a photog hater yet.

I upload to FB. Then open the photo up, right click, chose "Copy Image URL". come over to SB, and paste in between [/ img] tags.

Harlequin bass. A "regular" that seems to get overlooked. Very pretty. I shot one a month or so ago, and when I put it in my photo editing program, I was astonished at how colorful they really are.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Arubandi07, post: 7046020"]Jen beat me to the answer ... One of my favorites; for some reason, they seem to be a lot more approachable here than over in Aruba, ... this one hung out with me for a good 5 min or so, until our little game of 'hide and seek' came under attack by a bunch of GoPro-wielding divers ...[COLOR=Silver]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added February 23rd, 2014 at 02:58 PM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]@ Jenny: Gonna have to find another way(don't use FB). Thanks for your input, though ...[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys

Oddly enough I have never seen one

We did the west side again today, still 75F water--viz started at about 15ft--but when the tide turned the viz went to crap out under the big bridge. Found an orange seahorse and a very nice Neck Crab(decorator) with great and varied colors of sponge on it...........Thanks MrChen and Joy!!

No, thank you :) Just glad we survived the parking lot and all the craziness underwater from people who need to learn to dive before lugging around all that camera equipment. They could be half the reason viz dropped in half!

image.jpgDoes anyone know what this is? Islamorada today thnx

Thnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom