Blue Hole Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sure that many of you have already seen this, but Santa Rosa sent out a letter packet with some stuff about the new building (supposed to be a groundbreaking in May). A copy of it is here:

Blue Hole Letter

for anyone who didn't get it.

Jason

Jasonmh:
Sure that many of you have already seen this, but Santa Rosa sent out a letter packet with some stuff about the new building (supposed to be a groundbreaking in May). A copy of it is here:

Blue Hole Letter

for anyone who didn't get it.

Jason

Thanks for posting the letter. I for one did not receive anything. I think I will become a 'friend'

cool. they needed a little store there with instructors. i've only been there once and didnt visit the store next to it, but was there a compresser there?

Gracias for that Jason. I've forwarded it to my LDS. :)

I got mine yesterday. I was thinking of joining just to get the updated information and newsletter to keep abreast of the developments.

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the info. I have a question for you all. Is the 25 for indvidual your dive permit as well as enrollment in dive for friends or is it seperate? Is there is another form for the yearly dive permits? We normaly buy as we go 8 per person per weekend, this year I am thinking about yearly permits for us.
To bad there is nothing in there about imposeing a fee for the kids that always are jumping off the rocks, always makes me nervous about surfaceing. Have made it a point to stay about 20-25 feet deep and surface by the stairs. Maybe I'm just getting old, starting to forget what it was like to be a kid:) .

Daxter:
Hey Jason,

Thanks for the info. I have a question for you all. Is the 25 for indvidual your dive permit as well as enrollment in dive for friends or is it seperate? Is there is another form for the yearly dive permits? We normaly buy as we go 8 per person per weekend, this year I am thinking about yearly permits for us.
To bad there is nothing in there about imposeing a fee for the kids that always are jumping off the rocks, always makes me nervous about surfaceing. Have made it a point to stay about 20-25 feet deep and surface by the stairs. Maybe I'm just getting old, starting to forget what it was like to be a kid:) .

Hi Daxter,

There is a seperate 25 fee for the yearly permit, and you can download the application here:

http://www.santarosanm.org/scubadiving.htm
link near the upper-right corner

If you plan on going more than 3 times a year, then obviously this makes sense. And I like it so much better cause you don't have to try to track down the person to buy the weekend ones from.
I have also seen some talk of starting a small fee for the swimmers/jumpers, but I don't know how likely that is or when it might happen.

Take care,
Jason

you know, I sent in the form and check for my dive permit for this year about 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. Has anyone gotten their 2007 permit yet? Last year I had it back in a week. I am itching to try out my new drysuit at BH before we head over to Calif again.:D

robint

Back
Top Bottom