Blue Springs anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miraed77

Reaction score
Greetings all!

Just moved back to Florida recently from Texas. Haven't done much diving (Texas water is just too murky for me) and really wanted to get back into it. Last dive I did was in May while on vacation. Was wondering if anyone was going to do any local diving in the near future such as Blue Springs? My work schedule is pretty flexable and I'm able to go during the week. I'm just looking to getting my gear wet.

Thanks,
Eddie

If you are talking about Blue Springs State Park in Orange City....Don't know if you saw my post but I would recommend you go during the week. Got there on a Sunday 30 minutes after they opened and they were already full.

Clarify which Blue Springs...

Sorry! Yeah....Blue Springs in Orange City. I'm located in Orlando. Saw the post and I thought it'd get busy on the weekends. Looking at doing a dive sometime during mid-week.

Thanks!

sorry, first day on SB in about 1 1/2 weeks... (forgive me NetDoc, I have sinned... lol).
Dived Paradise Spring Y'day and Blue Grotto today, Had I seen your post I'd have invited you. I'll PM you when I dive next... how does that sound?

You dove Paradise Springs Thursday? Got there a little after 9 and the gate was closed and had a "closed" sign on it.

The best time is during the week. I'm diving paradise on tuesday and offshore thur and fri, but would love to dive blue spring next week.... Just let me know, Glenn

You dove Paradise Springs Thursday? Got there a little after 9 and the gate was closed and had a "closed" sign on it.

yep. :wink: there were 6 of us. did 2 dives, left at 2 pm.

The best time is during the week. I'm diving paradise on tuesday and offshore thur and fri, but would love to dive blue spring next week.... Just let me know, Glenn

I'm going to the panhandle Wed-Friday to dive Vortex and Morrison (?) :eyebrow: I'll contact you when I get back. :lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom