Blue Springs Doubles Entry Fee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
Even if the family didn't sue Rick then he still should have turned it in to cover his butt. This then could have caused his rates to go up. With the sue happy society that we live in I think it would be really strange if they didn't sue. I had heard that they had filed but of course it was all second hand.

Wow~~~ It is another sad..... Even though we tried to save someone, we have to pay for it... LOL~~~~

What did you say? "With the sue happy society...." I like that phrase.....:wink:

I agree, sad but true. I don't think you guys as rescuers have anything to worry about. I think it is the good samaritan law that covers you guys. That doesn't mean that they can't sue but the odds of a judge awarding them anything are slim and none.

crpntr133:
I agree, sad but true. I don't think you guys as rescuers have anything to worry about. I think it is the good samaritan law that covers you guys. That doesn't mean that they can't sue but the odds of a judge awarding them anything are slim and none.

NO NO NO.... Wally...

I mean we have to pay $20....

In addition, please dig out some info about Fowler Park... Where is Brad who asked this info the first time?

opps, sorry about the misunderstanding.
I will call tomorrow and see what I can find out about Fowler. If nothing else are you up to diving the park in Brazil?

Fowler Park & Wilderness Area
The Fowler Park & Wilderness Area consists of 462.82 acres with total water area of 55.9 acres. The park is located 7.2 miles south of I-70 on U.S. 41 and .8 mile east on Oregon Church Road.
Inside Fowler Park are two lakes, a campground, picnic shelters, playgrounds, trails, and a pioneer village. The pioneer village consists of 14 buildings plus a log barn and a working gristmill. The campground, open May 1 - October 15, has 59 modern sites and 16 primitive sites. The Wilderness Area, covering 300 acres, has two lakes, four ponds, and four plus miles of trails. Fishing, boating, camping, hiking, swimming in season, picnicking, pioneer village tours. Boat launches and rest rooms.

I had not heard he passed away. I stopped looking after a few days when someone at the quarry said he was ok.

hoosier:
Yes, I am with you.. He DID get all right treatment at the site... I still remember you were the contact person who called 911.. Actually, I shout you to help at the beginning..... :D

No, you are right. He has been OK at the hospital for a couple of days, but it didn't last long. As I remember, he passed away after 10 days. It was a heart attack. It is so sad......

hoosier:
Fowler Park & Wilderness Area
The Fowler Park & Wilderness Area consists of 462.82 acres with total water area of 55.9 acres. The park is located 7.2 miles south of I-70 on U.S. 41 and .8 mile east on Oregon Church Road.
Inside Fowler Park are two lakes, a campground, picnic shelters, playgrounds, trails, and a pioneer village. The pioneer village consists of 14 buildings plus a log barn and a working gristmill. The campground, open May 1 - October 15, has 59 modern sites and 16 primitive sites. The Wilderness Area, covering 300 acres, has two lakes, four ponds, and four plus miles of trails. Fishing, boating, camping, hiking, swimming in season, picnicking, pioneer village tours. Boat launches and rest rooms.

That is info on the park but I don't think that the dive pond is actually in the park.

crpntr133:
That is info on the park but I don't think that the dive pond is actually in the park.

But, they are saying "swimming in season"?

Where is Brad (FFMdiver)?

I am pretty sure that the diving and swimming area are two different areas. I will call and see what I can find out.

Back
Top Bottom