Blue Springs Doubles Entry Fee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott:
I will be going to gilboa instead of going to bs. I can use the difference of 8 dollars to pay my way to a lot nicer place that offers a lot more

Scott
:azvatar:

I'm with ICUROK, oop's my bad; (:D IndyScott) on this one,

Gilboa it is! I too know of no reason to punish the ones who pay each and every time, as infrequent as it may be for some. That is just way to big of an increase for such a limited depth. Mike Williams, we'll see you soon.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

The sad part is that I talked to Rick at BS a couple of weeks ago and he said the whole thought process behind raising the rate is..where can you go for $10 a day. My reply was, any state park. I did fill his ears full. If he listened or not I really don't care since I won't be back.
I thought I was going to be skinned when I walked in the LDS and told them what was up and that I wasn't going back. You would have thought that I had killed someone.

I recently filled in both LDS I frequent. The one I currently teach for, and the one I used to teach for....both were unaware of the increase, but were quite dismayed to find out just how much it went up. It will definitely change how classes are certified for both.

I also talked with LDS in Indy area. They knew the increase already though. It sounds that they didn't care that much because it has always been the students' extra responsibility for the class. As we know, it is the common practice in this industry, "Air and entrance fee are all extra"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom