Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Pue's looking to get wet. :D
Hmmmm Blue Springs or Joe's????
Or north?

Oh sure, the Princess comes my way and I have a family reunion. Sorry but I don't think they would enjoy BS, I would but not them. Sorry guys I am high and dry for a couple.
PM hoosier. The day that he doesn't go diving is the day he is dead. He might even dive then, who knows.

I'll get wet with you Your Highness :wink: :wink: I will be at BS around noonish.

pennypue:
Pue's looking to get wet. :D
Hmmmm Blue Springs or Joe's????
Or north?

diver4christ:
I'll get wet with you Your Highness :wink: :wink: I will be at BS around noonish.
Noonish on Saturday?
I'll see if Ray is up to it too.

I need therapy. Nitrogen therapy.
I need to find a therapist to do a study and get diving approved as a legit psychotherapy. I need it badly.

Yes on Sat I am going to have a nooner!!!!

pennypue:
Noonish on Saturday?
I'll see if Ray is up to it too.

I need therapy. Nitrogen therapy.
I need to find a therapist to do a study and get diving approved as a legit psychotherapy. I need it badly.

diver4christ:
Yes on Sat I am going to have a nooner!!!!
Hmmmmm, Princess will most likely be receiving therapy at Joe's in KY.
Will you be missing me or joining me? :blinking:

You guys really suck........air :D

crpntr133:
You guys really suck........air :D
DB says I 'sip' it. :D

I'll be sure to let you know what my total bottomtime time is......... :11ztongue

You forgot the salt to rub in that wound Princess. :D I want soooo bad to go diving this weekend and there is just no way.

crpntr133:
You forgot the salt to rub in that wound Princess. :D I want soooo bad to go diving this weekend and there is just no way.
:jump:
No salt, silly.
:dance:
It's fresh water. :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom