Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, you make up your mind to go to Joe's this Saturday? I might be at BS this Saturday though.

pennypue:
Hmmmmm, Princess will most likely be receiving therapy at Joe's in KY.
Will you be missing me or joining me? :blinking:

It will be BS for me this weekend as it is almost payday and you know how that is. PLUS the fuel pump on my car is acting up and can't get in shop till mon so I won't be going far from home.

hoosier:
So, you make up your mind to go to Joe's this Saturday? I might be at BS this Saturday though.

So PM me if you are going maybe do a night dive???

diver4christ:
It will be BS for me this weekend as it is almost payday and you know how that is. PLUS the fuel pump on my car is acting up and can't get in shop till mon so I won't be going far from home. So who is up for a nooner sat at BS???

I did one night dive last night. So, I couldn't make another dive today early in the morning. I am going to be this afternoon, around 5 p.m. Oh men, it is still going to be 89 F.....

Hot and nasty out there and I am sitting in the A/C not looking forward to going to the family reunion. Already been to a church breakfast, which was outside. My day has only begun.

It was not bad wish I had known that hoosier was going out I would have stayed. Got in 2 dives and got some good pics and video today. Computer works great.

diver4christ:
It was not bad wish I had known that hoosier was going out I would have stayed. Got in 2 dives and got some good pics and video today. Computer works great.

So Brian, what kind of computer did you get? Where are the photos?
Did you notice some Mod repaired the post from yesterdagy to yesterday,
I'll miss it.
icon_cry.gif

Brian, I just came back from BS. I got there around 7:30 p.m. It rain. And, I left around 12:30 a.m. Actually, I looked for you. It was a great night dive.

diver4christ:

It rained in Indy? Good thing that I didn't get to go since viz would be way down after the rain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom