Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was talking about the computer at BS I did not know you were going down until later or I would have waited to go, I could have had a nice nap. I will upload mon as my home connection is way to slow!!!!

Yes, it rained for 30 min. Anyway, it was a night dive so that VIZ didn't bother.
The rain cooled down the temperature. Thanks God!

crpntr133:
It rained in Indy? Good thing that I didn't get to go since viz would be way down after the rain.

diver4christ:
I was talking about the computer at BS I did not know you were going down until later or I would have waited to go, I could have had a nice nap. I will upload mon as my home connection is way to slow!!!!

So did you tie another bouy to the computer desk? :D

No, I don't think so. Actually, the computer desk doesn't have any bouy.
crpntr133:
So did you tie another bouy to the computer desk? :D

diver4christ:

That computer! Well it seems the adsl speed on our laptops at Falling Rock
has dropped way off, just like the vis. Maybe sabotage by Pue? You should
come down and maybe we can reload the operating system while doing some
nitrogen therapy! Had a good day today at Joe's today, a little warm but the
overcast helped a bit. Got 3 short dives in.

So, you guys had a good time at Joe's. I plan to go out to be wet again, but I gave up because of the nasty weather. It is so hot to do something, specially after the long night diver. Did you meet Pue?

Land Locked:
That computer! Well it seems the adsl speed on our laptops at Falling Rock
has dropped way off, just like the vis. Maybe sabotage by Pue? You should
come down and maybe we can reload the operating system while doing some
nitrogen therapy! Had a good day today at Joe's today, a little warm but the
overcast helped a bit. Got 3 short dives in.

hoosier:
So, you guys had a good time at Joe's. I plan to go out to be wet again, but I gave up because of the nasty weather. It is so hot to do something, specially after the long night diver. Did you meet Pue?

It's only hot till you get in the water, which I do before suiting up, I HATE hot!
Briefly met Pue at the check in, maybe the only person that could keep Joe in
his place! So howbout July 3rd, up to the drive down?

Land Locked:
That computer! Well it seems the adsl speed on our laptops at Falling Rock has dropped way off, just like the vis. Maybe sabotage by Pue?
I wore gloves......you won't be able to lift any prints off that puppy. :blinking:

Land Locked:
Briefly met Pue at the check in, maybe the only person that could keep Joe in
his place! So howbout July 3rd, up to the drive down?

You mean Joe gets out of place???? :11:

I'm considering a July 3rd trip to Joe's. Fireworks..... :11ztongue , ummmmmm.

Maybe we can get a group together to drive down together and MAYBE campout???? Is there camping at Joe's??? what is the conditions at joes??

diver4christ:
Maybe we can get a group together to drive down together and MAYBE campout???? Is there camping at Joe's??? what is the conditions at joes??
:jump:
Pue would love this.
There is camping at Joe's. It's primitive and staking a tent is impossible. :) Unless you carry a hammer drill. :wink: But, you tie it off to something and put lot of 'stuff' in it and it shouldn't blow away. But be sure to bring something cushioned to sleep on!!!! (this won't really help for the Princess.....remember the Princess and the Pea?? :crafty: )

Back
Top Bottom