Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I can't do it on the 4th then maybe the following weekend???? I will have to see about rooming with someone because I don't have a tent yet but am going to get one this year. I can bring the firewood though.

diver4christ:
If I can't do it on the 4th then maybe the following weekend???? I will have to see about rooming with someone because I don't have a tent yet but am going to get one this year. I can bring the firewood though.
<whine> but there's fireworks on the 3rd..........

Yes you can. I have a tent.....haven't used it for over ten years....might have holes in it, :11: a little mildew. I'm going to try to get DMP to come down. If he'd bring his tent you'd definitely fit.....it's a veritable *palace*.....three rooms. :wink: Fit for a princess.:madamy:

Every princess could use several additional footmen.........lol.

Might be up for a dive at Joe's on the fourth!! I will have to wait and see what becomes of my free time, if I have any. If I can go I have a tent that will sleep one other and I have the QUEEN size air mattress. Has anyone gone diving on the 4th weekend and if so how packed are the dive sites usually?

It sounds like we have a scubaboard gathering at Joe's on July 4th....

Does anyone else have a three day holiday weekend?

crpntr133:
Does anyone else have a three day holiday weekend?
ME ME ME

:dance: :monkeydan :lilbunny: :42: :jump: :luxhello:

pennypue:
ME ME ME

:dance: :monkeydan :lilbunny: :42: :jump: :luxhello:

Someone's a little too happy today :D

Oh~~man, it is 208 mile from my home and 5 hours driving............Let me see how this week goes.

O.K. Now here is the deal, talked with Joe to see if he will be open
July 4th. For you travelers he said he would make you a deal, $36.00
for the weekend, camping and diving, Sat through Mon! There is a dive
shop, Paradise divers, down the road available for refills both Sat and Sun.
http://www.paradisediver.com/contact.asp
See you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom