Bluewater and Smith Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then we can figure out how many divers are going and decide on how many boats we need to to bring.

so, anybody up for the 10th of may at smith lake? I know Bnow has to wait and see about getting up hay that weekend but if not that weekend I'll have to wait till the last weekend of the month.

yep I am still down, Nattiediver and I will be at the lake house not sure if the boat will be fixed by then though. Is this going to be a spear-o trip or are we going to search for the buildings and such? Ive been wanting to look at a map but haven't had the time. It has been pretty warm the last week so the temps should be nice. I spent about 2 hours sharpening my blunted spear tip with a leatherman file.

Its lookin as though the hay won't be cut til after that weekend.

Nola doesn't matter to me, i dont have a gun yet and reloaders needs new bands but you got a gun and i got a big ole propane fryer! HMMMMM i smell a fish fry!!!! Ya'll decide and i can throw it in the truck when we head out. If we come reloader and i will probably dive friday afternoon (depending on his work) and saturday, so we'll make a run up to the shop that mike_s posted up Dive Sports, i think, to get some fills saturday morning.

Thanks Mike I'll get the number and address off the webiste.

Hey gang,
I won't be able to that weekend b/c my reg is at my friend's at the beach, but hope to catch y'all again soon.....let me know when you are going again and I hope to join you.

Thanks,
Kristal

I will put my boat in either in Arley, or the Al. Power site near the Walker/Cullman line. How do I hook up with you guys?

I'll PM you my cell phone number. I think we could do both NOLADIVER. I've got my dad's old spear gun which needs new bands. (old Aqua lung shorty) I'll bring it and see if it would be alright to use. Also, searching for those buildings would be pretty cool too.

just for kicks; who all is planing on going that weekend? So far we have, Me, Bnow, Ironhead, Noladiver, and nattiediver. Anybody else?

Back
Top Bottom