Boat Captain's rules or your own safety?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will try to get my knees into a rung, ride the ladder up and reposition my feet onto a rung on the way back down.
What I hate are ladders or boats that don't have good hand holds near the top to use at the Last step up the ladder.

Thank you, it comforts me to know I was not the only one using my knees, in many cases the bottom rung does not go down deep enough to step on it with your feet.

The Captain appears to be a rather strange fellow, rules or no rules I can't imagine using his boat.

It might be worth it just for the experience.

You'll feel like a private in the army facing a thickheaded arrogant "know it all" drill sergeant who's going to find fault with something you do no matter how hard you try to play by his rules.

Howard also has a hard and fast rule about wet gear in the cabin; you want to debate that also?.

That's cause Howard lives on his boat and doesn't want it to smell all damp.

I always wondered where he keeps all his stuff.

You'll feel like a private in the army facing a thickheaded arrogant "know it all" drill sergeant who's going to find fault with something you do no matter how hard you try to play by his rules.

Do you still get paid $98 per month for that?

The OP probably wouldn't like my boat either. I have very strict rules. NO Cheetos and shoes off on the bow.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom